Aloevera Gel Khadi Herbal Face Gel (Transparent)
Pure Aloe vera gel is one of the purest gels which is best suited for skin and hair. It has no added chemicals or fragrance. The aloe vera gel is glycerine and carbomber free. It is freshly extracted from the aloe vera plant and is an extra skin care for people with any kind of skin issues.
Aloe vera gel is beneficial as it has aloin, aloesin and vitamin E and vitamin C, this makes aloe vera gel as one powerhouse ingredient. It works magically on pigmented skin. Aloe vera gel also lightens the dark spots on skin and adds natural glow to your skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice (Organic)
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5)
- Disodium EDTA
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Potassium Sorbate
- Benzoic Acid
Frequently Bought Together
Aloe vera works excellent for softening and lightening the skin, knees and elbows. Aloe vera plays an important role in helping to heal the cracked feet and chapped lips. Aloe vera has become one of the main ingredients in the beauty industry. It can be used post waxing for protecting the skin with any kind of inflammation or keratosis.
Aloe vera is one of the best for protecting the skin from UV rays. You can add any sunscreen cream post aloe vera gel which would seal the aloe vera use and protect the skin from any skin damage. The aloe vera gel is suitable for any kind of skin.
- Ingredients – Aloe vera, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Limonene
- How To Use – After cleansing your face thoroughly, apply it on your face and neck as a moisturizer. Massage repeating 4 strokes – center to side of forehead, under eyes from nose to side of eyes, upward strokes on cheeks and upward strokes on neck. Use daily as often as needed.
- Aloevera as a Gel Pack – Apply a thick layer of aloe vera gel and let it remain for 30 minutes. Wash it off with plain water, follow it for a few months to see the desired results.
- Aloevera Gel for Hair Pack – Aloe vera gel can be applied on the hair as a hair pack too. Mix some castor oil in the aloe vera and leave it for some time before shampooing. It helps you to clear the dandruff and have a healthy scalp. Aloe vera conditions your hair deeply and helps in preventing hair loss.
- Return Policy – Returns/replacements are accepted for unused products only in case of defects, damages during delivery, missing, or wrong products delivered.
- Quantity – 200gm